Ginginel Liquid is a fermented liquid formulation made with Zingiber officinale (ginger) rhizome as the principal ingredient. Dried flowers of Woodfordia fruticosa (fire flame bush / dhataki) are used to initiate fermentation. We have combined the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern-day technology to bring to you superior quality, highly effective ginger extract.
- Promotes digestion (Pachana). Get relief from occasional acid indigestion arising due to schedule changes, travel, or diet changes*
- Supports healthy joints by reducing accumulation of natural toxins (Ama) in the body*
- Supports healthy blood formation and circulation*
- Proprietary Ayurvedic Asava (Fermented Infusion): Asava preparations are considered one of the most effective dosage forms of Ayurveda due to their quick action, better absorption, longer shelf-life and easy palatability.
Suggested Use: 2 teaspoons 3 to 4 times a day with equal quantity of water or as directed by the physician
100% Natural, Vegan - Ginginel Liquid is a 100% natural, plant-based formulation with no chemical preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Enhanced absorption - Liquid formulations are easily absorbed by our body compared to pills or capsules. Additionally, there are no binders or fillers that can interfere with the absorption rate. Fermentation allows pre-digestion of plant material making it easier for our body to absorb nutrients.
Wider range of plant nutritents - Ginginel Liquid is manufactured using slow hydro-alcoholic extraction process that allows wider range of plant molecules to move from plant material to solvent. Ethanol is generated by micro-organisms during the process of fermentation and is not added externally. So our extract contains both water-soluble and ethanol-soluble biomolecules, thus providing higher potency compared to glycerine extracts or glycerites.
No heat treatment, 10 year shelf-life - Our process involves no heat treatment so the heat sensitive plant molecules are not damaged or lost during manufacturing. Also, alcohol generated during the process serves as a preservative thus contributing to longer shelf-life.
Professionally formulated & Quality tested - Ginginel Liquid is formulated by a team of professionals including Ayurvedic practitioners and biotechnologists. It is manufactured in India at the GMP-certified facility of BIO Dhamapur Farms and the manufacturing facility is registered with US FDA as manufacturer of dietary supplements. Each batch is tested for quality using both in-house and third-party NABL-accredited laboratories.
Dry ginger rhizome (called Sunthi in Ayurveda) is the principal ingredient of the formulation and is said to have following characteristics per Ayurveda.
- Rasa (Taste) - Katu (pungent)
- Vipaka (Post-digestive taste) - Madhur (sweet)
- Virya (Energy / Potency) - Ushna (hot)
- Guna (Inherent property) - Laghu (light), Snighda (sticky)
- Doshaghnata (Effect of doshas) - Useful in vitiated conditions of Vata and Kapha