Lasunel Liquid is a fermented liquid formulation made with Allium sativum (garlic) bulb as the principal ingredient. Dried flowers of Woodfordia fruticosa (fire flame bush / dhataki) are used to initiate fermentation. We have combined the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with modern-day technology to bring to you superior quality, highly effective garlic extract.
- It supports healthy cardiovascular function*
- Helps maintain cholesterol levels that are already in the normal range*
- Helps maintain healthy lung function*
Suggested Use: 2 teaspoons 3 to 4 times a day with equal quantity of water as directed by the physician.
100% Natural, Vegan - Lasunel Liquid is a 100% natural, plant-based formulation with no chemical preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Enhanced absorption - Liquid formulations are easily absorbed by our body compared to pills or capsules. Additionally, there are no binders or fillers that can interfere with the absorption rate. Fermentation allows pre-digestion of plant material making it easier for our body to absorb nutrients.
Wider range of plant nutritents - Lasunel Liquid is manufactured using slow hydro-alcoholic extraction process that allows wider range of plant molecules to move from plant material to solvent. Ethanol is generated by micro-organisms during the process of fermentation and is not added externally. So our extract contains both water-soluble and ethanol-soluble biomolecules, thus providing higher potency compared to glycerine extracts or glycerites.
No heat treatment, 10 year shelf-life - Our process involves no heat treatment so the heat sensitive plant molecules are not damaged or lost during manufacturing. Also, alcohol generated during the process serves as a preservative thus contributing to longer shelf-life.
Professionally formulated & Quality tested - Lasunel Liquid is formulated by a team of professionals including Ayurvedic practitioners and biotechnologists. It is manufactured in India at the GMP-certified facility of BIO Dhamapur Farms and the manufacturing facility is registered with US FDA as manufacturer of dietary supplements. Each batch is tested for quality using both in-house and third-party NABL-accredited laboratories.
Garlic bulb (Allium sativum) is the principal ingredient of the formulation and is said to have the following porperties per Ayurveda.
- Rasa (Taste) - Katu (pungent), Madhura (sweet), Lavana (salty), Tikta (bitter), Kashaya (astringent)
- Vipaka (Post-digestive taste) - Katu (pungent)
- Virya (Energy / Potency) - Ushna (hot)
- Guna (Inherent property) - Guru (heavy), Pichhila (mucilaginous), Sara (mobile), Snigdha (greasy/oily), Tikshna (sharp)
- Doshaghnata (Effect on doshas) - Useful in vitiated conditions of Kapha and Vata.